Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Great Experiment



Remember Dave Gorman's thing where he looked for other Dave Gormans? Yeah me neither, anyways I'm going to do something similar with facebook.


Just need to think of a clever thing, sort of like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon type thing. Hmmm didn't really think this through, kind of lost steam after typing that first paragraph.

Edit:


A-Ha! I'm going to see if I can use a random name taken from one of the many junk emails I get and see if I can get to my name in facebook in 10 degrees;






I've only checked the ones with both a surname and forename.

I'll pick 'Dushi Devasabai" & "John Marsh".


2 comments:

  1. Holy fuck, Dushi has 296. This could take years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm after getting a little side tracked; after reading Dushi's email, and following the link to a website of the company hes seems to work for.(http://wto-store.com/).

    Emailed them to ask where they got my email address from. Don't think I'll get any reply.

    Might email the facebook Dushi and see if they are indeed one in the same.

    ReplyDelete